Call for abstract : “European International Conference on Transforming Urban Systems (EICTUS-2019)” (deadline: 15.03.2019)
Website : EICTUS-2019
All researchers, policy and planning personals working on urban areas, its environment, and its resources are invited to submit their abstracts in EICTUS-2019 which will be held from 26-28 June 2019 in Strasbourg – France.
Abstract: On behalf of the “Zone Atelier Environnementale Urbaine (ZAEU)” and the organising committee, we are highly delighted to invite you to submit your abstract and participate in the European International Conference on Transforming Urban Systems (EICTUS-2019), which will be held from 26 – 28 June 2019 at Université de Strasbourg, France.
Major conference themes are as under:
• Sustainable cities
• Urban metabolism and sustainability
• Urban ecology and eco-services
• Urban land-use, development and planning
• Urban climate, risks, resilience, vulnerabilities and adaptation
• Energy resources, sustainable urban energy productions and supplies
• Urban mobility, sustainable and innovative urban transport systems
• Urban pollutions (air, water, soil) and reduction strategies
• Urban risks, remediation and protection strategies
• Urban economy and cost-effectiveness strategies
• Other inter-disciplinary topics related to urban transition